10.3.10

Digital Photo Book: Organizing

Well, with all the craziness of the last week or so of completing my art room I haven't had much time to work on the digital book. But I have gone through all the photos that I have in folders on my desktop of Kaelyn's first year and now have all of the ones I like the most in a folder called digital scrapbook. That part was pretty time consuming since I had so many photos! My next step will be retouching them before I can work on more layouts. Most of them just need the lighting tweaked like what I shared in my tutorial HERE. If there is anything you would like me to share, please comment or shoot me an email. Thanks!

Oh, and there is another postcard giveaway from UPrinting going on at my other blog, Touched Creatively. Shipping is FREE this time! Enter to win if you would like to create custom thank you cards, invitations, baby or engagement announcements, business promotions... so many options. You have until Sunday at midnight to enter. (If you would like assistance with the design process I would be glad to help for a small fee.)

No comments: