3.3.10

Digital Photo Book: Layout Designs

Today I'll share a few of my new layout designs. I added an extra element to all the pregnancy pages because it seemed unfinished. The pictures below give you an idea of what I did on the previous pages. I used the same written font that I used on the cover to give the background some interest. I like that the text overlaps in places... it adds another dimension.


The tutorial on changing your photos to sepia and lightening techniques can be found in last week's post HERE.


The rest of the pages should go a bit quicker now that I'm happy with the design. If it wasn't for this blog and saying I would post about this book every Wednesday I would have probably waited a few more months until I designed another page! Thanks for helping me focus! I hope your having some fun following along and I'm not just boring you. Happy Wednesday!

No comments: