4.3.10

Spiritual Art Decor for Children

Children are entrusted to our care for a short while,
but they are in God's care for a lifetime.
By putting Scripture in their hearts through
creative, everyday activities, we give them the
priceless gift of our time and the infinite blessing
of His Word. ~Bonnie Jensen

From a couple special requests this is my newest bedtime prayer and I am excited to say it is available in my etsy shop. The clarity and vibrancy of the colors are even more amazing on the actual print. I'm hoping to have a couple more color options with this saying available within the next couple weeks. (If you have a color preference you would like to see just convo me through etsy or shoot me an email through here.) This unique fine art print fits perfectly in a standard 8"x10" matte with frame or trim it down a bit to fit in a 8"x10" frame like shown above. For more information about this little girls pink and red bedtime prayer typography print please click HERE.

There are also several new typography prints for all ages in the shop that I haven't been posting here on the blog so be sure to check it out if you haven't done so in awhile! I hope you like them!

No comments: