17.3.10

Digital Photo Book: Progression Stages

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Well, I was able to pull myself away from creating in the studio for a bit this last week and work on the photo book. I made some good progress. This is what I'm working on... first I retouch the photos; I divide my book by months so I'm only retouching the photos for that relevant month and then follow by designing the layouts. That seems to work well so I don't get tired of just doing all the retouching or all the designing at one time. You don't want to get overwhelmed, otherwise you won't want to come back to working on the book. Here are a few of my layout designs:

I am so thankful for all the photos my husband and I took. I wasn't even much into photography at the time but I wanted to remember every precious moment and all of Kaelyn's adorable little features. If it wasn't for the photos I wouldn't even remember her being so tiny... babies grow up so extremely fast!

I'll be working on finishing another month for next time. I hope you have been breaking your book down into stages and have been enjoying the process! Its finally coming together... that's an awesome feeling!

No comments: