7.4.10

Weekend Happenings


I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. Our family sure did! We certainly have so much to be thankful for. Kaelyn had lots of fun with all the holiday activities. And we loved spending time with family.

The yearly tradition at Grandma Cindy's house is decorating eggs. Of course Kaelyn had to be the messy one and throw her eggs into the dye! Sorry Grandma, good thing you were predicting a little mess. She sure had fun!

And to top the night off, Kaelyn got her first pony ride! Was she ever excited! I was very lucky to get this picture... my camera died before this but I tried turning it back on for just one more and this is what I got.

We are really enjoying the warmer weather and being able to spend more time outdoors. It is hard getting Kaelyn to come back inside. She would be content blowing bubbles and drawing on the sidewalk all day.
To get away from the artwork for a while I decided to create some headbands. This is one of my favorites so far. It can fit toddlers to adults. I have a craft/art show coming up on April 17th. It will be held in the afternoon at the Trinity Lutheran Church in Arlington. There should be a wide variety of handmade goods so I encourage you to stop by if your in the area.

No comments: