14.4.10

Show is Quickly Approaching

Remember to come check out the vendors at Trinity Lutheran Church in Arlington, SD this Saturday from 1:30 to 4:00 if your in the area! Vendors will be spread out through the Sunday school classrooms. I'll be displaying some of my art prints and cards found HERE as well as my newly created headbands pictured. Headband sizes vary from baby to adult and are so adorable modeled. They make fantastic photo props as well as one of a kind gifts! I've been having so much fun getting away from 'fine art' for a bit. I also have several more new creations in mind that I can't wait to make... and may just lead into me opening a brand new shop on etsy. We'll see!

I hope your having a fantastic week and enjoying the beautiful weather! (Even though its been quite windy I love the warmth!)

No comments: