20.7.10

Introducing ~ Amaria's Paper Work ~

Do you have some childhood memories that stand out in your mind as being extra special? I remember playing with paper dolls. My mom would let me cut up old clothing catalogues... it was so fun to use my imagination to create different outfits and families. Coming across a Team Member of CAC (Christian Artists and Crafters) I was reminded of this special memory. I was so happy to see that someone had an etsy shop with paper dolls!

{magnetic wooden paper doll size 5 - Mandy}

I love finding items that stimulate children's minds creatively and Amaria's Paper Work does a great job of this. There are fun sets for girls and boys so take a look!

3 comments:

Modred Vintage said...

I did paper dolls when I was little as well. I could never get the clotes to stay on, I think I was a little rough with them.

jamfiescreations1 said...

I just love Amaria's paper dolls.
She does such a wonderful job.

I love your shop too. I am now a follower.

Amaria said...

What a nice surprise to find my shop mentioned here! Thanks, Jodi!
The paper dolls I had a a kid were all handmade, and I think I have at least as much fun making the ones in my shop as others do playing with them! (And they're magnetic, so the clothes stay on much better!)