8.2.10

She's Two!

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

{Even though your a big girl now, you'll always be my baby!}
Here are a few shots from her winter garden party:

Since Grandpa Bob's birthday was Saturday we celebrated his and Kaelyn's at the same time. In the shot above Kaelyn was busy eating grapes. Yeah, she was more interested in eating grapes and cheese before cake! Thankfully she seems to have outgrown her egg and milk allergies. She will be tested again soon for verification. But she's been eating cheese for a couple months now and it seems to be going real well... and she LOVES it!

I made Kaelyn a white butterfly cake and my dad a chocolate cake with fudge frosting. I can say I was never meant to be a cake decorator but I sure gave it a try. I was happier making cupcakes with butterfly toppers. I like my paper products... as you can probably tell from the wall decor. :)

One of her favorite presents... a drum set from daddy! I have to say its pretty darn cute and she sure knows what she's doing. She's quite a little replica of her father. Her adorable flower headband was made by her Aunt Amy. Love it!

She got so many fun gifts! Thanks to all those who came and celebrated her big day!

Looking forward to another amazing year with you kiddo! You are such a special entertainment!

No comments: