29.12.09

Handmade Christmas ~ Packaging

Since our Christmas was supposed to be handmade for my husband's side of the family I decided I would make the packaging too. I thought it ended up complimenting the jewelry shown in the below post quite nicely. I printed a template on white card stock paper and then flipped it over and ran either a solid color or holiday pattern on the back for the pillow boxes and tags. David also spent a lot of time making gifts. He first carved wooden ornaments/hangings with each family's last initial, and then he made toolboxes for everything to go in. It even has a bottom drawer that pulls out and locks when the handle is lifted. Pretty sweet! Then I finished off the package with almond bark treats and chewy oatmeal cookies.

{handmade gifts from the ulschmids 2009}

No comments: