3.12.09

Christmas is in the Air

{sorry, not sure who this original photo belongs to}

It's looking a little more Christmassy outside with the snow we got last night. Are you all decorated for the holidays? I have to admit, I'm kind of a dud this year. I put up the tree Monday and just a couple other little things and that's as far as I got. No ambition to work on it this year for some reason... maybe its due to the fact of having many other projects going on. After the holidays I'll be able to share some of my creations I've been busy with. Can't ruin the surprise for some of the people getting them!

Anyway, I decided to share some other people's beautiful and creative holiday decor. Maybe this will inspire me to get back to decorating, or I may just enjoy looking at their photos. :)


{image via channel4)

I really like the different sized trees, the unique color combination and that the trees are entirely different yet they look so good together.

{image via fresh home}
Can you get any more creative than this? I don't think I would ever have enough patience to make a Christmas tree like this one, but it is AMAZING!!! I love this creative, colorful space!

No comments: