3.11.09

More Baby Boy Announcements

Here are the other two baby announcement designs I mentioned from an earlier post. The one above was chosen to be sent out in printed form, so I decided to save some shipping time and print them on my Epson. I usually send my designs off to a printing company so the announcements are press printed on specialty papers but since my brother and sister-in-law's first choice of paper was semi-gloss I was able to print it myself.

This design was chosen for the electronic copy to send to friends and family over the internet.
Another fun project.
Well my little peanut thinks the time change should have been for an hour ahead. I'm wondering how long she's going to stick with waking up at 6:30am. I'm not real fond of that hour. I'd much rather stay up real late than get up early. Oh well she must just want me to get up and finish the next magazine issue. Only two pages left! Then I need to print it all out and send it to be proofed.

No comments: