16.7.11

the newest 3 year old artist?

To be honest, I have been on quite the emotional roller coaster lately and the ride just keeps getting steeper. What's been pulling me back up? Well God and my daughter are a couple of the big things and I am so thankful for them!
Miss K has me about pulling out my hair quite often but she also brings so much joy every single day. I don't know what I'd do without her. She is one very smart and talented 3 year old... she amazes me!
I honestly think she could give any abstract artist a run for their money. I might be a little biased but check it out...
She had been bugging me to let her paint again so I set her up with her own canvas and paint and this is what she created. None of these colors are right out of the tube except for a tad bit of white. She loves mixing colors! She came back to the painting 4 times before it was done. I LOVE it! She even added neat touches to the sides of the canvas. :) The colors aren't near as vibrant when I uploaded it though... but you get the idea.

I'm also really enjoying her love for music. She sings a lot and she drums! She's had her own little drum set since her second birthday and now she plays on her daddy's big drum set...



The other day she was trying on headbands and wanted her picture taken... that rarely happens. She usually does not like my camera any where near her, so I gladly obliged when she asked. This spunky girl has my heart! :)

Something else I'm really enjoying lately is listening to songs by JJ Heller. Have you heard them yet? If not go HERE to listen for free. She is amazing and I love the meaning in the songs! "Your Hands" is one of my favorites. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Sarah B. said...

Nope, this is not a mama's bias, this girl's got some talent!!! Seriously!! :)

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Oh she is cute!! And such an artist. Love that she even mixes her own colors. Such talent! :)

Christie Cottage said...

She is adorable and I LOVE her painting!





I hope you will stop by my blog today.
<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2011/07/sunday-spiritual_17.html

Beth Cupitt said...

you're right. she's good! you'll be opening her etsy shop soon. :)

martinealison said...

Quelle adorable petite fille vous avez... artiste comme sa maman...
Gros bisous à vous deux.

Designer Genes said...

omgosh, she looks like abbey in that last picture. I always thought she was a mini you! :)