14.7.11

Gray & Yellow Nursery {via e, myself & i}

I always thought it would be so fun to see one of my prints hanging in a nursery other than my daughters. And well when I decided to check my google analytics for my Enduring Arts shop today I saw that several people were coming from e, myself & i. So I HAD to check it out, and I was thrilled to see this...
My "I Prayed for this Child" print in this stunning nursery! WOW, I'm blown away!
You can see more pictures of this adorable nursery HERE. This mama is sure talented in the decorating department! :)

3 comments:

Kelly Berkey said...

congratulations! that is so cool. your print is perfect for a nursery. xo

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

That is so neat Jodi! What a beautiful nursery. And your print looks perfect there! :)

E said...

You will probably never see this because this post is old, but I just found it and had to thank you for featuring Sam's nursery and saying such sweet things about my blog/room.

We love your print! It still hangs proudly there!
E