3.2.11

owl birthday invitations

Just a quick post to share the birthday invites I designed for K. I was hoping to do many more fun projects for her coming birthday party but I'm running out of time. Pretty much all I've been doing this week is working on a commissioned portrait. It's been a ton of work... good thing is its turning out pretty cool (Kaelyn even said it was beautiful and asked if she could keep it! Awe!), bad thing is I haven't even started my painting class assignment for this week that is due on Sunday and I haven't done anything for getting ready for the birthday celebrations that are at our house Sunday as well. Yikes! Ok, gotta go.

1 comment:

Christie Cottage said...

Those are so cute! Hope you get everything done!

~~~~~~
I hope you will stop by and enter my current giveaway. It's a minky baby quilt. $50 value

<><

http://christiecottage.blogspot.com