1.9.10

Outdoors

Here are a few photos of our recent outdoor activities...

When the cement is covered in colors in front of our house, you know it was a beautiful day.

I was finally able to work in my garden again. (Mosquitoes have been dreadful this year!) Although I've had gardens before, this year was the first time I grew potatoes. Lets say I wasn't very lucky at digging them out. I accidentally chopped a good number in half. Oops! Not a good guesser on where I thought they should be.
While I was digging in the garden, hubby and K were doing a little work themselves...
Kaelyn loved scrubbing daddy's pickup! Such a good helper.
This was from David's most recent 5K race. He did amazing! He was so close to snagging first place! Can't imagine... it was 90 degrees and I don't think they ran in any shade. Talk about determination.
I'm going to miss this nice warm weather!

4 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

There is something magical about chalk and concrete!


Love the truck washing photo!

<><

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Ohh... there is nothing like fresh potatoes from the garden! It is hard to not cut into them... do you use a potato fork.. that does help. Your husband does have determination... great job!! :)

Modred Vintage said...

Sounds like everything is going well, and those potatoes look great.

Jill said...

You are so blessed girlfriend!! And I love you DEER piece. Thanks for sharing!