30.9.10

Completed Outfit

Seriously, can time go by any faster?! My goodness, and in less than a half hour it will be October. It feels like September just began. This week I've been busy on lots of house projects nothing to big and exciting though. Some paint touch ups, a little wall texturing, and I completed curtains for the living room today... 8 yrds of material and that was only 2 windows. Its surprising how much a room can change by curtains and the wall color. Wednesday I had blood work done again to check my T levels. I have that done every 3-4 weeks. My body is still adjusting, but it looks like my daily medication is keeping the levels where they need to be. I'll be spending a lot of time with family for the next week plus and watching little ones, so not sure if I'll have any time to blog. I do have a couple pictures to share of the outfit I made for Kaelyn. More info can be found in my earlier blog post HERE.

My first outfit ever made. Couldn't forget a matching headband. :)

Yes, K's 2 and happy to let everyone know it... but not always in such a nice way. Watch out for the 2 year old tantrums. Oh my!

These fun photos were taken by my talented friend from Dolby Photography.

When I get more then 5 minutes of computer time I promise to share a little about how I work with charcoal. I haven't forgotten about it.

8 comments:

jamfiescreations1 said...

Oh goodness, this outfit is just too cute. Great job!

Cathy Bueti said...

This outfit is too cute! And she looks like she loves it! I can't believe September is over already either! The fall always seems like the shortest season to me....

Looking forward to your charcoal post! :)

mairedodd said...

adorable outfit... you are one talented lady! and how lucky for your daughter... funny though, she will just end up assuming that you can whip her up something awesome as time passes... i know my daughter will say 'mom, i need a necklace/bracelet like...' - and they have such confidence in you to make the vision happen!
love it - enjoy october!

Sarah B. said...

Wow!! That outfit is CRAZY cute and your daughter is sure rocking it :). Wish I had your sewing talents!

Anonymous said...

It turned out very nicely...she's a cutie!

Christie Cottage said...

K's so cute! I thought she was giving the peace sign :-)

Love the outfit. So girly.


Have a wonerful weekend and I am glad your meds are doing the their thing for you!


<><

Kelly Berkey said...

the colors of the outfit are so sweet and yummy! fall is here:-)
can't wait to see your charcoal tidbits and glad you are feeling better.
xoxo

Jodi Ulschmid said...

Thank you! What made it even better was when she liked it so much and started dancing around in it when I tried it on her. She didn't want me to take it off! :)