22.1.10

Wedding Invitation Design Option

Friday all ready!? Wow! Looks like we'll be stuck inside all weekend with a nasty ice storm. So much for celebrating my birthday as we had originally planned. That's what you get for living in South Dakota. I remember when I was a kid (I still am, ha!... but when I was in elementary/junior high) I could almost always count on no school for my birthday due to bad weather. I loved it then! Anything for getting out of going to school! Awe, those were the days when snow was so much fun!

I was thinking it has been an awfully long time since I shared a design on here so I thought I would share one of my wedding invitation design options I did towards the end of 2009. I'll share the actual one the bride and groom chose after they are all sent out to their family and friends so I don't ruin the surprise. Here was one option:

{front view}

{inside spread with closer views}

{back view}

This card measures 7"x5". I liked how the minimal color turned out with the pop of orange and the beautifully colored photo on the inside. If you love the design and would like it used for your wedding email me at enduringarts@gmail.com and I would be glad to work with you on customizing it your way! (For the couple's privacy I didn't show the dates and locations.)

Dolby Photography took these lovely photos. I was given several to choose from so the photos on the actual invitation are still going to be a surprise!

Have a wonderful weekend... even if your stuck inside! Hopefully we can watch some good movies.

No comments: