26.10.09

Commissioned House Painting

my acrylic painting

photo of home

Usually my commissioned artwork pieces involve portraits or pets and are done in various drawing mediums. This was my first painting of a home. I used acrylic on a hardboard panel and was pretty happy with the result. There are different textures that can be seen on the original. I love seeing the handmade qualities up close!
This week I will be very busy trying to get Touched Creatively's winter issue finished up so it can be proofed next week. I need to finish up some wedding invitation designs and get them sent off towards the end of this week. I also need to finish Kaelyn's Halloween costume in the next couple of days. I'm in need of another month or at least a couple extra weeks to get it all done! Well, I better get to it! Happy Monday!

No comments: