16.9.09

Bantam Photograph Retouched

Pretty much anything you want done to a photograph I can make happen. This was a project request from my brother and sister-in-law. They wanted this specific photo taken of the bantam and then told me what they wanted to see changed. I was asked to change the background, add a pile of dirt, change the name on the door, change everything to sepia (brown tint) but have a bit of the orange color coming through. They also didn't want too much white on the picture as white will not be an accent color in the room it is going in. So here you can see the before and after result. Its been approved and shipped. Thanks for the fun project! I love manipulating photos! If you have a photo that you really like but would like something changed on it to make it even better, please email me at enduringarts@gmail.com.

No comments: