1.3.12

Meet our new addition to the family!

One night about a week ago there was crying on our front doorstep. K and I went to check it out and here was a sweet teenage kitty. He was so happy to see us so we loved him up for a bit and gave him some food and sent him on his way. He had looked like he had been well cared for so figured he would go back home. He did return an hour later but after a few more pets we said goodbye again. Well the next night he was back and cold... it was snowing and not such a nice night. After we cuddled him for awhile I gave him to hubby to take outside. Hubby had already said he didn't want cats in his shop because he didn't want them to make a mess on his wood. It wasn't long after they went outside together and hubby said to come see his new shop cat. Ha, ha!

The shop cat loved hubby as much as he did us girls. His affection won us over so it looks like he'll be sticking around awhile. :) (And I have to add he's been a very well behaved and happy shop cat.)
K and shop cat play together like siblings, it is so funny to watch. Love it!


And if you are wondering why he didn't get to stay in our house, this is why...
This is Trigger. Hubby gave me this Himalayan/Persian fluff ball as a gift for my college graduation. You should have seen him when he was a kitten. Oh my goodness, adorable with two huge eyes and a puff of fur! :) He's my baby. He follows me around the house. Sometimes he will want attention from K but he rarely warms up to hubby which is funny. The two cats couldn't have a more different personality.

1 comment:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Looks like he found a nice new home! :) I don't think our dog would like us to have a cat... he thinks they are just something to bark at. lol