19.3.12

Meet Bella

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! The weather here was amazing! I can't believe just 2 weeks ago we had snow and ice and this last weekend we were in the 80's! Crazy S.D. weather!
Today isn't so nice... rainy, so rather then spending a few free moments outside I'm blogging. :)
Meet Kaelyn's new buddy, Bella! Isn't she adorable!?

Bedtime Prayer: Enduring Arts

My friend Jodi Spilde made her and she's adding more to her online shop along with some adorable giraffe's. You never know what this girl will create so keep an eye on her shop HERE.
These ballerina's are even cuter in person. The tutu and shoes come off so you could dress up the doll in different outfits. Too cute!

4 comments:

martinealison said...

Deux belles poupées...
gros bisous

Jodi Ulschmid said...

You make me smile Martine! :)

Chantel said...

First of all, your daughter is adorable! And Bella is so cool! Just took a look at your shop and I love it!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Oh how cute!! :)