2.5.11

Busy Weekend

{a glimse of the art show}



It was an exhausting weekend but it was fun too. One of the big events (yes there were more but I'll share that later) that took place was the art show on Sunday which was put on by my mom! She did a fantastic job and worked so hard on it. A special thank you to her and to all those who came... it really meant a lot to us artists having you there!!!

These are most of my art club friends. (A couple had already left and a couple others weren't able to make it.) As you can see there is quite a range of ages... I'm the baby of the group but I have so much fun getting together with all of them! There's nothing quite like spending time with people who share the same passion as you... they get you in a way that other people, including family members don't. These people are great inspirations and soooo much fun. Age seriously goes out the window. :)

I'll try to share more about the art show soon plus more weekend happenings.

1 comment:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

What a great group photo! Looks like so much fun. You are so right about spending time with people who share the same passion. That is what I love about blogging. It brings us together like that! :)