11.6.09

An Excited Little Girl...


Her room is in progress and she loves it!!! She runs around in circles in their and its hard to get her to leave most of the time. David stretched the carpet in. He's amazing like always! We only have a little trim that needs to be added and shelving in the closet. Their are nice closet doors and curtains that have been added since I took these photos, so I will eventually post another picture when I have the room decorated. I know I want a lot of pink and white accents but now I need time to put that all together. Everything comes down to time doesn't it? I really need the clock to stop and me to keep going!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute room! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Jodi you are going nutso...stop the clock and keep you running. I think it is time for us to have a girls day when some are your projects are finished! How does shopping sound?!?!?

Jodi Ulschmid said...

Shopping sounds great! I need to find her room decor! Ha!