26.4.09

Triathlon Sunday

The day finally came for David to attempt his very first triathlon! Although the day was pretty icky, with rain and cold, and the transitioning between events didn't go quite as smoothly as David would have liked, he did AWESOME!!! Keep in mind he just started swimming a couple months ago for the first time. He had a couple friends coaching him in the mornings before work and boy did it pay off. He got 9th out of 95! Way to go hun! Your amazing!!!...in so many ways. Your one of the most determined individuals I know. Your always pushing outside the box and learning new things along the way! Your such an inspiration to me and I'm so thankful to have you in my life! I love you a ton. Congrats!!
While daddy was out on his bike ride, Kaelyn was busy flirting. Oh my! At least he seemed like a sweetheart and was the same age. Ha,ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to David! Good job!
Liked the logo for the new magazine too and will look forward to getting a copy!!~s.h.