1.5.09

Sweet Treasure

Sometimes people's "junk" can be another person's treasure. This is how I got this lovely mini pouch. I love it! I have no idea who made it, where it came from, but it brightens my mood when I look at it. The photo doesn't do it justice. The colors and textures are absolutely amazing and the tiny little details...oh my! My mom and I spotted it at the same exact time and both dove for it. It wasn't priced so I asked...and boy, I'll just say I got one fantastic deal! I love handmade! (Thanks mom for letting me get it!)
This has been another crazy week with a bunch of odd jobs thrown into the mix. From photo editing, to calligraphy to special printing projects, and then of course a bunch of magazine layout designs. The magazine is coming together and I'm so excited!!!
Open Art Studio Day is tomorrow! Everyone is welcome to join in the fun and work on their own artsy projects. Its all the same information from the previous open art studio day post...
same location, time, and bring a dish to pass for lunch.
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: