31.5.09

Painting, Drawing and More Updates

Behind the adorable glove puppy made by Jodi Spilde there is a small sneak peek of my newest painting that is still in progress. I can't wait to get back to working on it. This one was inspired by my little girl, Kaelyn. I finally am getting some bright colors in my work! She sure loves them too. I had to put it on hold for a while due to finishing up the first issue of Touched Creatively and its website. Now I am busy working on a portrait drawing that needs to be completed within the next week and a half. It has been awhile since I have done one.

We had a busy Saturday. David did a bike time trial race around Lake Kampeska in Watertown. He did AWESOME!! He won first in his age group and second overall! If he was able to train all the time he could definitely be the next Lance Armstrong. I was disappointed that I forgot my camera! It was too early for me to remember things. I'm not used to getting up at 5:30am! Hopefully I'll remember at the next event. David will be in another triathlon this next Saturday. It will be his first attempt at an open swim. Glad its not me, I would probably make it a 5 mile swim route and then drown from exhaustion!

Oh, and Jodi Spilde has more glove puppies for sale. Check out her blog if your interested. She also has many more amazing creations like handbags, watercolors and more for sale. Check it out!

No comments: