23.4.09

Touched Creatively Coming Soon and Updates!

Wow! Have I been busy! Sorry to those who have been checking my blog and haven't seen an update for awhile. The last couple of days I spent some much needed time with family, which was a lot of fun. Now that I'm back home, I'm overloaded with work. Of course I bring a lot of it on myself! That's what us artists do. Our brains never turn off. So that brings me to tell you about my new adventure. My husband and I are always bouncing off ideas with one another and due to that I am starting a magazine. David sparked this idea on April 1st. In one day I had the name of the magazine, Touched Creatively, with all the ideas of what I wanted it to include. Several artists from across the U.S. will be featured and I only have a couple more to hear back from and I will have a full issue! Very exciting! I can't wait to share these amazing talents with you! So, not only do I have to design the magazine, I have to be the editor, design and launch a website, and promote it as much as I can. There is so much information I want to share but you'll just have to wait until the website launches by mid-May and the first published issues will be up for purchase hopefully by the end of May...keeping my fingers crossed(and praying!) that everything goes smoothly! One thing I will share with you now is the logo. (colors will vary)


We'll be watching David do his first triathlon on Sunday. Will be exciting! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see.
My husband has the same artist disease, by the way :)