18.3.09

Adorable Baby Girl Announcements!

Okay, really it was the model that made this announcement so cute! I couldn't wait to meet the newest addition to the Haines' family. Chloe is a sweet heart and her sister couldn't be more proud of her! I would never call myself a photographer and I will only take pictures for my closest friends and family. (If you want an affordable professional photographer I suggest getting ahold of my sister-in-law, Amy, from Designer Genes...her work is shown below in an older post.) I love the editing of the photos! My little one year old side kick cried the entire time I was photographing adorable little Chloe. Poor Cammy and Chris who had to listen to her!! Sorry guys, it was just a bad day in Kaelyn land! I was worried that a lot of them would turn out blurred since I was holding Kaelyn while snapping quite a few but they actually turned out pretty well. Of course since I'm not a professional there is quite a bit of editing to be done but hey thats the fun part for us designers!!! Seeing all the photos made me wish I had some like it of my own. They just grow up too fast and being so sick after bringing Kaelyn home from the hospital... pictures were the farthest thing from my mind. Maybe I'll get another chance if we are blessed with more kids someday! Anyways, moving on, if any of you have good quality photos you want fixed up, just let me know and I would love to help you out! So here's how the announcement turned out:
Front:
Back:

On to working on getting ready for a mini art/craft show on Saturday. Always something going on. Then hopefully I can get back to remodeling Kaelyn's room!!! Never enough time in a day!

No comments: