14.3.09

Artist's Inspiration

Out of the many talented artists on the internet, here are a a couple of my recent purchases that have really inspired me. Cori Dantini's print "the grand reach" was purchased from Etsy. I loved it from the moment I saw it. It also correlates so closely to my life. Growing up on a farm in South Dakota and where I'm at today...taking a reach into the creative world, where your mind never stops running. Its also the feeling of freedom to follow your dreams even though you don't know the outcome. I can totally relate to a lot of what is in Kelly Rae's Taking Flight book. It gives great support and ideas along anyone's creative path. A print was included with the purchase of the book which was so much fun!! My husband actually bought it for me for a birthday present...I probably gave not such a subtle hint that I really wanted it. I love both of their work.

Limited edition print "the grand reach" by Cori Dantini

"Taking Flight" to give your creative spirit wings by Kelly Rae

No comments: