2.4.14

Shine {New Art Prints!}

Last year it seemed my body was just in survival mode. I did not feel creative. All I wanted was to feel better. Although I got a few fine art projects accomplished, no new graphic designs were created for the shop. This year is different. Sure I've had some ups and downs with my health, but my creativity has returned. That makes me happy. My mind is bursting with ideas and plans on what I want to accomplish this year. Now to work in the time to get it all completed...

I've had a "shine" design idea in my head for awhile now and when one of my bible study groups decided to work through Philippians I saw my Bible bookmarked with the shine verse and knew I couldn't put it off any longer. I worked hard on this design. I seriously created over 50 roughs before I was happy with one. And here is the finished piece:
{Girl's Shine Like Stars Art Print available HERE}

For it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose. 
Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, 
in which you shine like stars in the universe. ~ Philippians 2:13-15

Everyone has the ability to do good in this world. We each have a special talent/ability that was given to us from God. It is up to us to do what God has placed on our heart. I believe that when we follow our heart we start to shine from the inside out. I hope this art print will be a positive reminder to everyone who reads it to do good and "shine". Even if other people don't see us shining from what we do, God will and that is all that matters.
{Shine Like Stars in the Universe in seafoam green available HERE}

A simpler version of the shine print that would work for all ages. It would be cute in a boy's or girl's nursery.

Another newish print from this year that came about from a custom request...
{Boy's Christian Word Art Prayer in earth tones}

 A few different color options are available in the shop.

{Grace of God Boy's Christian Art Print in teal available HERE}

Hope you like the new designs. Some new products and fine art are in the works! :)

No comments: