6.4.14

Good in the Ordinary

There is something wonderful about good, ordinary days. That is how I would describe our weekend. We didn't do anything all that exciting, yet it was a very good weekend.
Kaelyn and I did more experimenting in the kitchen and the results were all good. One creation was a gluten, dairy, egg, and nightshade free pizza. It had been over a year since I've had a pizza due to our allergies/intolerances and last week I was really wanting pizza so decided to experiment and create my own that would work for all of us. It turned out surprisingly good and Kaelyn requested we make another, so we did. :)

Saturday was painting group. K was a little under the weather but woke up Sunday morning saying she wanted to go to church. :) The weather was GORGEOUS so after church we all spent time outside enjoying the warmth. No jackets and almost all the snow is gone. Yay! The snowstorm that was supposed to hit last Thursday and dump 6-8 inches missed us!
 So we had fun outside with Cal!

Hoping this week goes just as well.

1 comment:

martinealison said...

Bonjour ma chère amie,

Tout d'abord je tiens à vous remercier pour ce très gentil commentaire laissé sur mon blog. Votre délicate attention me touche énormément.
Chaque jour je vais un peu mieux...

J'aime votre petit billet et la sérénité qu'il en dégage.
Votre labrador est splendide. Mon Icarus aimerait bien jouer avec lui ! 3 de mes 4 enfants ont des labradors couleur sable également.
Votre petite fille a vraiment beaucoup grandi. Elle est resplendissante et me semble si douce.
Cette pizza me donne l'eau à la bouche et moi qui suis allergique au gluten, je me serais sans doute régalée !
Un gros bisou à vous et votre jolie petite fille.