31.1.14

Friday Fun {keeping kids busy}

Happy Friday! I don't know how another week flew by so quick. Before I get going on another project I wanted to share a picture of the mixed media K and I created this week. We started doing an art day once a week. Kaelyn has a night of painting with her dad and part of an afternoon of creating a mixed media with me. On this one she came up with the scene she wanted to create (inspired by one of her books). The idea was to take turns drawing different parts, but she was so excited she took over most of it. :)
It's definitely a fun project to do with a kiddo. Start drawing/painting something and have them finish it. I look forward to seeing all the creations that will be made. A book might have to be made at the end of the year.
Hope you have a fun weekend!

No comments: