8.12.12

The Unknown


Be still and let God... sometimes that is all we can and should do.
 
Little did I know how much my own work of art was telling me. I'm not sure I'll ever get over trying to control things in my life. It is so hard to sit back and just let things happen. Sometimes moves have to be made in order for change to occur. I guess I'm not the best at knowing when to make a move and when to be still. Our family had some huge plans in progress but something else recently came up and everything has been thrown up in the air. I realize once again, I am not in control. All we can do is be still and let God show us His way. Our journey continues...

2 comments:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Oh I hear you, Jodi. It is so hard to sit back and let things happen. I think it is an ongoing process... a lifelong process. Praying for you on your journey!

Jodi Ulschmid said...

Thank you Jennifer! Your prayers mean a lot! :)