9.12.12

The Snow has Arrived

I was starting to wonder if we were going to have a white Christmas or not since the weather has been so nice lately. Well, early Friday morning I awoke to Kaelyn yelling, "Mom it snowed! It snowed! Look out the window!!!" She was so excited and couldn't wait to get home from school so we could play in it together. :) Then Saturday morning she played in the snow with her neighbor friends. (I lucked out and didn't have to get out that day and be a target for snowballs.)
 
Then Sunday we had a blizzard...
 
You would think it was finally calming down and then another big gust with snow...
So thankful to have a nice warm house, electricity and time with my family. K and I played lots of games this weekend. Junior Monopoly and My First Skip-Bo were a couple of our favorites. :)
 
Hope you had a great weekend and stayed warm!

1 comment:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

OH wow! Bring on the snow! :) Our weather went from about 70 degrees to 20's in a weeks time! lol Crazy weather. But we have not seen any snow yet!