22.11.13

Online Auction Going on Now!

http://www.ekuboauction.blogspot.com/#!http://ekuboauction.blogspot.com/2013/11/any-one-8x10-print-from-enduring-arts.html

If you follow me on twitter you probably already know about this online auction that is going on, but I wanted to get it posted on here as well. Again this year I am donating a print of choice to the highest bidder in the Ekubo Auction. They are raising money for the Children's Home in Uganda. Auction ends this Sunday night, November 24th at 11:59 pm (EST).
Sorry I didn't spread the word on the blog earlier... so much going on. For one I've been seeing my share of doctors this week. My sweetheart of a dad sat with me for several hours yesterday while going through more health tests and we were both busy reading for a good part of it. At first I wasn't sure what to bring with since one of the tests took 3+ hours alone. Well the one thing I had and knew would keep me busy for a long time was the Bible, and it gave me wonderful words for this post...
"If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor,
he too will cry out and not be answered." Proverbs 21:13
 
There are so many wonderful items in the auction. You can bid by leaving a comment. Sometimes the comment area may not show up if you are on Google Chrome or a Smart phone so try switching over to Internet Explorer and maybe try hitting refresh. Go check it out, you might get a really good deal on an item and you might find something that would make a great gift for the holidays.
Go HERE to check out the items!

No comments: