21.10.13

Monday's Message

 
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
 
I am depending on these words... for Him to strengthen me and help me. I am very hopeful that we (me and Him) can get my health turned back around. I am leaning on God to help because I cannot do it alone. Due to my gut being in bad condition, I can no longer eat dairy, wheat, gluten, oats, rice, corn, fructose, sugar of any kind, anything processed, nightshades (tomatoes, potatoes...) plus more. I had given up most of it quite awhile ago, but oats and rice have been hard. I started a new meal plan today, I am excited and hopeful for good things to come. It will take time and I know it won't be easy. One of my prayers is to get better and then help others going through a similar situation to regain their health as well. That is what God wants us to do, help others.
 
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food”
―  Hippocrates

No comments: