24.10.13

Logo Design

While attending college several years ago, we graphic designers were pushed hard on creating logos. It was redo after redo of creating logos. Nothing seemed to make our teacher happy... and then after what seemed like the 100th attempt on making the logo as clean and timeless looking as possible, we finally got his approval, and seriously after that approval you wanted to do a happy dance. Though somewhat hard to see at the time, I am very thankful for that "hard" teacher. I learned the most from him while attending college and I believe my work as a graphic designer shows his teachings. Recently I was given the opportunity to design a logo for the upcoming business, Agilify Group. It was a fun project and led me to look back at just a few other business logos I have designed...



Each logo is made to be unique and "fit" the business. A simple, clean look should give a timeless feel which can then be used for many years to come. If you happen to be interested in having a logo designed, rates range from $50 to $250. You can email me at enduringarts@gmail.com for more information. :)

No comments: