30.5.13

Inspiration: Rain


Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew,
like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.
I will proclaim the name of the Lord.
Oh, praise the greatness of our God! ~ Deuteronomy 32:2-3
 
 
We have had so many rainy days this month. At times I have been sick of it and I have to remind myself that rain is good. Everything that God has created is good. So I change my focus into looking for the beauty in it and sure enough there is plenty of beauty to be found. One only needs to take the time to look. There is so much good to be found in life when negative thoughts are changed to positive. It is up to ourselves to decide if we are going to focus on negative or positive energy. Focusing on the positive definitely makes for a happier life. :)

No comments: