24.6.11

New Art Prints for the Little One's Room



It is fun when customers contact me to design a special quote for them. Many times it is just a little change to the wording on a prayer print but sometimes I get an entirely new, fun quote to work with. The print above is one that came about from one of my latest jobs. The customer actually wanted a fun neutral green design similar to the one HERE... but a few days later I came up with this fun girly one above (reminds me of a summery popsicle) and I of course had to make a boy version shown below. That one reminded me of sea glass. I love the ocean so find that one very calming. Perfect for a nursery don't you think?

I made these prints by combining an original acrylic painting with some digital design. Hopefully in the near future I can make some small art blocks with these prints. I did small printouts of them and they are absolutely adorable if I can say so my self! :)



{Now We Have Everything in seaside hues}

2 comments:

martinealison said...

Gros bisous...

Jodi L. Spilde said...

Cute new prints!! Fiddlestix looks fun, too. Where is it?