12.8.09

Modern Portrait Painting


Here is the finished modern painting for the newly married couple. This acrylic portrait measures 14"x11". I love the fact that no frame is needed. Simple color palette, but lots of pop! I always think its hard to pick wall decor but these would be the perfect answer. Now I just need some time to do my own family! I'll be doing one of Kaelyn for her room soon though! It's a must. If you want a custom portrait done feel free to email me at enduringarts@gmail.com. I can email you prices. It would make a great gift for weddings, any special occasion or just to brighten up your room with a picture that has a special meaning to you. I would love to have a set of 3 on my living room wall someday. Background color can be your choice.
I decided to go a step further and make the painting into a card and added their wedding date. I also laminated the top to give a sleek surface. It could be a creative and unique thank you card, or if it had been done well before the wedding it would have made some fun wedding invitations.

No comments: