3.7.13

June Snapshots

June was kind of a blur. Most of the month I was busy with Vacation Bible School. First was coordinating/decorating/helping with VBS for 6yr olds through 6th grade then it was helping with crafts for the 3yr-5yr olds VBS. It was busy and a bit chaotic but the kids seemed to have fun. Here are just a few other happenings...
 
David's time trial race in the rain. Yucky weather but he did good!
First in his age group and third overall.
 
{Wisp Woods walnut table in progress}
 
{walnut table in the finishing stage}
Hubby delivered the table while I was at VBS so we never got a good finished shot of the table.
Hope to get one soon. It turned out beautiful!
 
{Father's Day}
 
{K didn't mind the cold water.}
 
 
 
 
 
{more prints for Unglued}
Unglued in Fargo has had so many fun events at their shop and so many more in the works. If you are in the area it would be worth checking out. There is a Street Fair in Fargo July 18-20th that I'm sure will be a lot of fun!
 
{Greens from my garden!}
My first year of growing lettuce, spinach and swiss chard!
It has been so exciting but also a lot of work trying to keep up two gardens.
{David's first criterium bike race.}
 
 
{Such a fun race to watch since the racers keep doing laps and he got first place!!!}
July is looking like another busy month. I am still hoping to get a post up on some of my favorite healthy Vitacost products. I haven't forgotten that I said I would do that, just haven't had the time lately... but I promise it is coming.
Until then,
have a fun, relaxing and safe Fourth!

No comments: