22.11.08

Wisp Woods Identity

I am so lucky to be able to do the marketing for my husband's new business, Wisp Woods. He let me know what feel he was going for and I went from there for designing his logo, promotional book of previous projects he has created and his business cards. He is an extremely talented woodworker! He is always amazing me on what he can build.
Here is the cover design of the Wisp Woods promotional book. I painted the logo onto the black canvas that frames a detailed photograph of one of his creations.

The following shows a few of the book's inside layouts. He built a boat!!! I'll never get over my amazement on that project! If you haven't checked David Ulschmid's website out I encourage you to take a look. Go to http://www.wispwoods.blogspot.com/

The designed business cards below are printed front and back.

No comments: