21.12.09

Have a Blessed Christmas!

This week is going to be a whirlwind. Lots of cleaning up after a little tornado that continues to run through the house, baking and cooking, and just a few other loose ends to tie up before the big family gathering at our house plus going to two get togethers on my husband's side. I will definitely be ready to relax after the festivities. Like usual the gifts are not the important part for us. To remember and celebrate the birth of Jesus and thank God for the many blessings he has given us this past year is what we will be most thankful for. May this be the perfect time to look through the eyes of a child and see the many wonders of this world. So many things we take for granted or just don't pay attention to. We often get wrapped up in the everyday and holiday rush that we forget to really enjoy God's blessings. Kaelyn loves the outdoors whether it's warm or cold. She reminds me of how much I used to love the snow when I was small. Its funny how when we grow older we look at things differently. Now I think of winter more as a nuisance and I'm not a big fan of being cold. Maybe this weekend our family can get all bundled up for some fun in the snow and I can enjoy it as I once did. Winter really is a beautiful time of year.
Merry Christmas!

No comments: